Golden Years Assisted Living is a residential care facility for the elderly licensed by the State of California
Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing Division.
BASIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Lodging: single or shared rooms.
- Continuous care and supervision.
in meeting necessary medical and dental needs.
- Food Services: Three nutritious meals daily and between meals nourishment. Special
diets if prescribed by a doctor.
- Bedside care and tray service for minor temporary illnesses or
recovery from surgery.
- Assistance with personal activities of daily living as follows: dressing, eating,
toileting, bathing, grooming, and mobility tasks.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter
medications in accordance with physician’s instructions unless prohibited by law or regulation.
of hygiene items of general use, such as soap and toilet paper.
- Laundering personal clothing.
- Comfortable and suitable bed and bedroom furniture.
- Cleaning of resident’s room.
- Clean bed and bath linens weekly, or as often as needed.
- Observation for changes
in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
- Notification to resident’s
family, physician, and appropriate person/agency of resident’s needs.
- Arranging for transportation
to medical and dental appointments.
- A planned activity program.
- Help access supportive
services as such as home health and hospice care programs.